Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds To Mars

The first time i saw the video for 'Beautiful Lie' by 30 Seconds to Mars i found their whole image and sound pretty humorous, however over the last couple of years my opinion of the band has changed. Maybe not my opinion of their image (which is still pretty bad lets face it). Their second album grew on me and eventually i gave into their 'emo' preachings. This new song however seems to indicate a slightly new direction for the band in black. The lyrics are screamed rather than screeched (which for these guys I'm sure is a big leap) and the guitar isn't so bullish or dominant as in the last two albums. This in my opinion is a step forward for the band, and if this track is anything to go by their new album provocatively titled 'This Is War' will ironically be more harmonious. Listen to 'Kings and Queens' below.

Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds To Mars


Serving Suggestion: with guyliner and manscara